Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Live from New York…it’s Saturday night!
It began on a rainy Saturday afternoon when I decided to head out to purchase my first pair of galoshes. Right on 5th Ave I ran into an old friend who I have seen only once since 8th grade. We caught up a bit and she was nice enough to include me in her plans that night: the afterparty for the cast Saturday Night Live. Awesome! I probably should’ve gone home and taken a crash course before attending so I would know who Lorne Michaels was, or that Anna Faris was hosting that night. Regardless of my naivete, everybody was really friendly at the party (held at Citrus on the UWS). I called it a night at 5am when most of the party had moved to the after afterparty. I can’t imagine how the upcoming Saturday nights are going to compare to my first one in NY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment